★ Published in Canadian Scrapbooker

Aug 26, 2014

Happy Afternoon all you happy people.  I wanted to share with you some exciting news.  Three ( yes 3) of my cards were picked up for publication in the current issue of Canadian Scrapbook Magazine. (Fall 2014)  It has been years since my work has been picked up, so i was absolutely thrilled to have three picked up for the same issue.

Two projects were designed for Heartfelt Creations.  As you know i Design for Heartfelt and to have my work showcased in the magazine for me was very exciting.  My third project was a card I designed for Creative Embellishments.  I also design for them and was thrilled to have a third project picked up.  So what i wanted to do, was show you the images from the magazine and where you can find them.



You're so Thoughtful

Paging through the magazine, you will come across my "You're so thoughtful" card, Designed for Creative Embellishments (original post here) using their 6x6 Background Panel; birdcage and photo corner chipboard pieces.  I also used Heartfelt Creations Bella Rose Stamp and coordinating Spellbinders die, along with the Majestic Morning Die. I love the Scraps of Info from the "Canadian Scrapbooker Team stating they would love to have received a card like this and they would frame it"  that brought a smile to my face.
*************************


Have a Wonderful Birthday

Continuing on through the Magazine. on page 76 you will see my "Have a Wonderful Birthday Card" Designed for Heartfelt Creations back in April (original post here) using the Once Upon a Time paper collection, along with Majestic Morning stamps and coordinating Spellbinders Die along with Randger Distress Markers - those are my one go to colouring tools now.
***********************



Love Lives Here

Found on page 125 of the Fall Issue of Canadian Scrapbooker.  Designed for Heartfelt Creations ( original post can be found here) Using Heartfelt Creations Raindrops on Roses Paper Collection and Tattered Floral Background Stamp and Door to my Heart Precut Set. Along with Grand Decorative Labels from Spellbinders.

Thank you Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine for the lovely way in which you photographed my projects.  I am so thrilled to see my designs in print!