★ Christmas Cards-Guest Blogger-Canadian Scrapbooker

Nov 13, 2014

Hello everyone, today i have some sneak peeks of some Christmas Cards I designed for a Guest Blogger spot for Canadian Scrapbooker Magzine.  I was absolutely thrilled when Canadian Scrapbooker asked me if i would be interested  in doing a Guest Blog Post. I was also thrilled to have three of my cards published in the Fall Issue of Canadian Scrapbooker

So where to get started? which line to work with? Gosh my head was flooding with ideas and i thought, maybe i will see if there is something specific they want for their blog. So, through our messaging, my project could not be a previous project and also through our messaging Kelly thought it would be great do design some Christmas cards for this post being we are getting close to Christmas.

So using the August Release from Heartfelt Creations - Festive Christmas, i designed four brand new, never before seen cards for this Guest Blogger Spot, so be sure and head over to the Canadian Scrapbooker Blog to see them up close and personal.

But here are some sneak peeks for you:












Hope you like the cards as much as i enjoyed designing them.