Full of Wonder-Scrap Our Stash - Guest Designer

Mar 15, 2015

Happy Sunday everyone.
Today i am sharing with you a layout for Scrap Our Stash.
~~~~~~~~
I was contacted to see if i might be interested in submitting a sketch and also creating a project based on the sketch I designed.

Be sure to check out the rest of the Team over at Scrap Our Stash to see what they have done with my sketch, the twist to the Challenge was to use Gold! Here is the sketch I designed: 


and here is my take on the sketch.  The Ribbon is Gold, the Arrow on top right is painted gold, and i have used Radiant Rain Solar Gold and Tattered Angels Gold Paint in the flicks and final details.


I have scraped this photo once before.  It is of our Granddaughter Ariel. This was taken last summer when we had a visit from them while we were camping and she was throwing rocks trying to make them skip.

detail photos - layer detail under photo


top right corner detail

Thank you for allowing me the Opportunity to share a Sketch and Project with you today on behalf of Scrap your Stash!

Materials Used: 7Dots - Destination Unknown Papers; Tags; Spellbinder Die; Heartfelt Creations Bella Rose Die and coordinating Cling Stamp; Gesso; Trunk Bay Glimmer Mist; Radiant Rain Solar Gold; Tattered Angels Paint;  Craft Medley Beads 
Happy Scrapping