Birdhouse Blooms- Dies R Us

Jun 1, 2015

Hello and Happy Monday! I have one last project to share with you as today is my  final post for Dies R Us, although my stay has been very brief, i have decided to step down from this team.

 I have enjoyed working with Darlene and the rest of the team, but my workshops and class time are getting a bit more demanding and so it is bitter sweet to say farewell to DRU.  

So i have one last project to share and the challenge was to work with birds!


i stamped the image on canson water colour paper and coloured using the New Prima water Colour pencils.  Inked the outside edges of the cornflower with Tahiti Chalk ink and added some beads to the centers.



the bird image is from the Birds and Blooms collection from Heartfelt Creations, but the dies- well here is the list of dies I used:

Spellbinders Labels Twenty Five

Other Materials: Birds and Blooms papers; canson water colour paper; Prima Water Colour Pencils; May Arts Gold Thread; Seam Binding; Trunk Bay Glimmer Mist; trinket pins; root beer beads by Craft Medley.

A huge Thank you to Darlene the DT Coordinator and to Dani from DRU, you have both been so awesome to work with.