Sparkling Poinsettia Workshops

Aug 7, 2015

Happy Friday Everyone, i bet you are all looking forward to the weekend, before we get into the weekend i wanted to update you on my workshops coming to Class Act in Oshawa in September  and to My Stamping Studio in Windsor, Nova Scotia in November.

Both of my Christmas card classes are SOLD OUT in Oshawa, i still did want to show you what you are missing out on, (ha) This same card class is also coming to Windsor Nova Scotia to My Stamping Studio in November.

So First the Card Class. Five Cards from the gorgeous Sparkling Poinsettia Collection from +Heartfelt Creations


 and a couple peeks at my double page layout.  I still have seats left in the class in Oshawa and sign ups for My Stamping Studio will be coming in a couple of weeks, so stayed tuned for more details

This is an interactive layout with flip ups, and this layout can hold 12-15 photos
first photo, bottom left page detail


 top left page detail

bottom right page detail


Looking forward to see you all in Oshawa and meeting new friends in Nova Scotia in November!