ABC Primer-Creative Embellishments

Sep 1, 2015

Hello and welcome to my first project post for Creative Embellishments, i am thrilled to be back for a term with Nicolle and the team.  I decided to join in the fun for the monthly challenge, here is the inspiration image.

so we were to take one item from the image and the added challenge is to use paint.  so here is what i put together.

this is a 10.5x8.5 burlap photo frame that i picked up on one of my visits to Hobby Lobby in the states.  I covered it with painted corrugated cardboard and used the ABC Primer collection from Graphic 45.  
the top cover flips up, to two more 6x6 panels that flip out



I painted the large clock face, and the chipboard Adventure words with black paint, dabbed a bit of embossing powder on and heat set.  I left the wood veneer leaves just plain as the colour blended so beautifully with the ABC primer collection


I had so much fun working with this collection that i had left over from previous kits, so glad i pulled it out.  Be sure to join in the challenge over at 
Creative Embellishments and you have the chance to win a Gift Certificate.