May 24, 2017

You are Beautiful to Me

Welcome to another Heartfelt Creations Inspiration Wednesday.  

Today i am sharing a small Folio project with you using the Classic Petunia collection.


There are so many ways you can mold this flower and the team has done a fabulous job showcasing this collection.  I created this folio by using a few papers from the collection as two main folders then using the We r Memory Keepers Tab punch to add tabs to each small folder; or additional page i added.  In total there are 15 small pages in this little beauty.


I wish i would have had time to do a video for you, :( 


Here is the Folio standing up; and view of front cover; 


Happy Scrapping!

Beautiful to Me Folio
PGM15016 Frosting Powder
PGM15015 Crystal Clear
1259723 Art Institute (Dries Clear)
HCST1-401- Deluxe Flower Shaping Tool Kit
HCDA2 450 Stack and Store Daubers
173842 Scor Pal

Other Material: Distress Inks; dusty concord; Mowed Lawn; Vintage Photo; Foam Adhesive; canson water paper; Rock Candy Crackle; Coffee Archival Ink; Pollens; white card stock; hole punch; we are memories tag punch; corner rounder’ seaming binding; heat tool; album rings; May arts ribbon and gold thread.

Watch this video https://youtu.be/KOy_qNB9OAk to see how to shape the Classic Petunias.

Instructions: I first create two folders by cutting papers from the collection and using my scor pal.  Measuring 5.5 x 9.5 and scoring them in half, I cut papers in the collection to match the size and add to inside of the folders and add additional journal cards and photo mats to create about 15 pages worth.  I put all papers together and use my crop o dile to punch holes so i can add some rings.  I punched out tabs using the we r memory keepers tab punch and ink with dusty concord. I stamp and cut a set of the large petunias, and a set of the small petunias for the cover along with leaves.  I stamped and cut the corner part from the Bouquet die, I colored all the leaves with mowed lawn and the flowers i used dusty concord. Following Emma Lous video i created my petunias and added stamens.  I used the frosting powder and crystal clear to detail my flowers.  I colored the seam binding using the reinker and placing it in a bag to color it.  I then heat set it to dry to the seam binding will wrinkle. I then cut a journal card for the cover to create a small flip; and I have flips throughout this mini Folio.  Attach your album rings and add some ribbon.  Wrap ribbon around the entire folio and add some gold thread. Complete as shown. 

19 comments:

  1. Absolutely Stunning Karan Hugs S xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure what happened to my comment but I will try again. You have addicted me to purple now. I've never been "crazy" about the color but your creation has had me going back time and again to have another look. This is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There were so many beautiful purples in this collection ( nice change from the pink, ) LOL

      Delete
  3. WOW! Love those flowers, the color is so bold and gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Karan...this is absolutely gorgeous! Love this fabulous purple creation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent and beautiful folio this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so love purple! This is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soo gorgeous, lived the whole composition and lovely colours

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this Karan...you are a wonder. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love love love the purple combination.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Breathtaking project! The flowers are so gorgeous!!!
    Hugs
    Samra
    Paper Talk with Samra

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today I really appreciate your comments.

Karan