Hello Friends
Its Karan here today, to share with you  my first post and first project here  on the Art Anthology Blog. I am pretty excited to share this first one with you.   I created a vintage clock using the assemblage clock from Tim Holtz.
The clock itself, comes pretty plain and quite shiny, and looks like this, it does have a removable back and a glass front.  I kept the glass front on, but removed the back during the altering process.
I created a snapguide for you to view some of the steps, I need to figure out a video setup so and as soon as i figure that out, i hope to be doing videos instead of snapguides.
Here are some detail images, i love how this turned out and im loving the stone effects and Minx. Never mind the Sprays and, oh wait, i love it all, LOL!!

 i have quite a collection of metal embellishments and pulled a few out that i felt would work for this project.  You can seriously use anything from your stash.

Drop on by the Art Anthology Blog here for more details