Princess Tiara - Beeca Feeken Guest Designer

HI Friends, and welcome to my Blog today.  I am back to share with you another project designed using the Vintage Treasure Dies from Becca Feeken/Amazing Paper Grace of Spellbinders as a Guest Designer for the month of July
My Final project for you today is designed with the new
"Floral Tiara Topper" and the "Cinch n Go V etched Dies"

When i saw the name of this beautiful die,  Floral Tiara Topper, what better project to make then to create a Tiara. I cu tout the Tiara 6 times so i could back it with the same color of pattern paper. 


  I Cut the Cinch n Go V etched flowers out on card stock several times as most of the flowers have double layers, colored the center to coordinate with the pattern paper. I detailed the flowers with Crystal Clear Glitter. The stamens are from Heartfelt. 

here are a couple photos for you to take a peek at! 





I hope you have enjoyed my project this week, and have enjoyed visiting my blog this month as Ive shared  my projects with you using the fabulous Spellbinder Dies designed by Becca Feeken/Amazing Paper Grace



Supplies: 
Paper: Heartfelt Creations 
Cardstock: Neenah Brand 
Ink:Ranger Distress Ink Dusty Concord
Adhesive: 3M and; Hot Glue Gun
Embellishments: Heartfelt Stamens
thank you for dropping by,

Karan