HI Friends and welcome to my blog today. I am sharing a Christmas Tag that i designed for Creative Scrapbooker Magazine.  I have been thinking of Christmas Projects and put together this Christmas Tag designed on the Time for Home Paper Collection ( Creative Pad:from Ciao Bella Paper

I first of all need to apologize: I know when i often do a post for Creative Scrapbooker, i always have detail and process images for you to see how i created each step, i took images with my mobile and when i went to move them to my computer, i somehow lost them, i tried for hours to recover them but had no luck, so i apolgize for that and hope that my description through the steps are ok. 

Here is my Tag that i put together for you today! I love how it turned out, perfect for a Gift Box; 




I started with a Graphic 45 Tag   and Tag Die and I cut a paper from the Time for Home Collection: 

I continued to layer two smaller tags which i cut from the collection, as well as one of the clocks; adding brads to coordinate with the Graphic 45 color of the tag I Let. 

I decided to fussy cut some birds, lanterns and pine cones from some of the papers:



and the title for the tag came from the Cover sheet of the A4 Creative Paper Pad and found a Blue Jay from the collection, fussy cut it out and used foam adhesive on to add some dimension to the birds


Its difficult to create a project and not used some hand made flowers, so i decided to cut some Poinsettia and Holly Cluster Stamp and Die  from Heartfelt Creations and colored them with Weathered Wood Distress Ink from Ranger: and I coloured the leaves Peeled Paint distress Ink also from Ranger


here is a better peak at the detail in the layers: I added some Prima Marketing Art Stones using a gel medium to add some added texture around the poinsettia clusters.  

I love the mini Poinsettia Clusters and wanted to detail the poinsettias, i love how the Deco Art Snow Writer. It just adds the perfect look for a wintery feel to any project. I added this by using a small paint brush, dipping it into the snow paste and lightly brushing it over the poinsettias and other areas of the tag i felt would look great with some added snow. 



Here is another peek at the flowers: I love how the snow paste tones down the color of the Distress Ink and adds a snow look to the flowers with just a light brush over. 


I hope you have enjoyed my project today! 

Until Next Time:

Happy Scrapping:

Materials Used:

Ciao Bella Paper - Time For Home Collection
Graphic 45 Tags and Die
Heartfelt Creations: Poinsettia clusters stamp and DIe
Art Stones - Prima Marketing
Gel Medium - 
Dress My Craft - Flourish Die
Snow Writer - Deco Art