Hi Friends i have created a few cards over the past week that i wanted to share here on my blog. They are all designed using papers from 49 and Market and dies from the first floral collection from Elizabeth Craft Designs.

What i love about these dies, is there is no stamping involved, you just pick your cardstock paper, die cut color with ink if you want and shape. These dies have been a big time saver and super budget friendly as it eliminates that unnecessary cost of stamping each and every flower and leaf. 

( never mind trying to line up the die and make sure it stays in place when you run it through your machine)



My newest card : Live for the Moment

Live for the Moment Card for
Elizabeth Craft Designs
I designed a card using the leaves from #florals1 flowers from #florals3 as well as the #stitchedfishtail and #berrybranch on this card. Lightly shaped and colored with Tea Rose Archival Ink, set with Coral and White Prills. I used the the fishtails die for the sentiment. Papers are from #49andMarket


A Thank you Card using the flower dies from
Elizabeth Craft Designs
. I used #florals4, die cut on bazzill smooth cardstock and shaped and molded with a stylus and shaping mat. I have colored the flowers with tea rose archival ink and peeled paint distress ink in the middle.
Stamens are from my stash. There are new release flowers coming this month, its going to be fun getting back to flower making. What i love about these, i don't have to stamp, or line up the dies, HUGE time saver for me oh did I mention $$ saver too


I designed a card using the #florals1 #florals2 as well as the #stitchedfishtail and #ornategateway on this card. The florals2 are the small white flowers, lightly shaped with pale yellow stamens. The Florals1 are the blue colored flowers. Set on the Ornate Gateway using the fishtails die for the sentiment. All dies are from Elizabeth Craft Designs

. Easy to use and work with, So much fun creating. Papers are from #49andMarket