HI Friends, its a new year! and I have some awesome news to share with you. 

For those who have been following me on Facebook, i have been sharing some projects designed using the planner essential line from @ElizabethCraftDesigns. I love the idea behind the design of them. My idea in looking at this line was to create a smaller photo album. A way that i could incorporate my love for dies and paper, never mind a mini album/binder





I had seen these dies last summer (2019) and thought, im not ready to start into a another album idea just yet, so i stayed away from them, 

In looking at ideas for classes later this year ( crossing fingers i can get back to classes later this year) I had invested a small fortune in dies hoping to familiarize myself with the dies, how they cut, how they work, and whether or not i would like them and would promote the brand in classes and online. 

Well, i love them, i began sharing some of my projects on Facebook, tagging the Brand and sharing photos of my projects, never thinking, i would be asked to join the Planner Team and the Floral Team! I was a bit unsure with our home build going on, a big move coming and relocating my entire family in the coming months. 

 But i was told they would work with me and my schedule until i was settled.

So, YES!! I was asked to join the team over at Elizabeth Craft Designs Planner Team as well as their Floral Team. I am excited to dig in and get started. 

I wanted to share a few pages form my Travel Planner

The Slider Pocket



The Christmas Tree


The Camera Kit and Pocket

I hope you continue to drop by and check out my work in the coming months, i cannot wait to inspire you!