Hello Friends, and Hello Spring

A project i designed for the group post over at Elizabeth Craft Designs. The topic for todays project was Spring/Flowers. 

I really wanted to do flowers but wanted to tie in some stamps too. 

I used florals five for my flowers and set this on a 5.5 x 7.5 sheet of watercolor paper ( I used Canson) And i backed this onto a 6x8 flatboard canvas. 





I covered the background watercolor paper with gesso, then heat set to dry then added some sprays. I added a bit of water to help tone the color down. Then i heat set again, once dry i stamped various images from the stamps listed below. 



I created a water color background on an additional water color paper and die cut out two tags using the smaller tag die from Planner #26; and a circle using the Circle Dies.

I created a shaker out of the circle dies and used some shaker glitter from my stash. I didnt have a spring stamp, so i created the sentiment using my PTouch labeller. 

I die cut the butterfly from the Butterfly Insert, colored it with distress ink and tucked it in my cluster of flowers. 




I hope you enjoyed my inspiration i have shared with you today, and wishing you Happy Spring Days ahead. 


Materials Used:

 

Stamps Not Listed:

Planted with Love: CS215
Paper Love CS214

Other Materials:
Canvas Corp - Tattered Angel Glimmer Mist - Patina; 
Prima Marketing Color Bloom - Mustard Spray
Gesso - white and black
Archival Ink Black
49 and Market Chipboard