Hello Friends and welcome to my blog today. Today i am sharing with you a project I designed using the new Sidekick Release from Elizabeth Crafts. For those who know how much I love albums, i also love to create mini albums too. 


This one is designed using the Seed Packet Die from Sidekick Essentials 16. 



to begin with i cut the seed pack out five times using paper from 49 and Market. I cut vellum to go on the inside of the packet for the window. I cut out extras thinking i might make the album larger but ended up going with 5 packets instead of 8.


then i assembled them

I then cut the side panel from the same sidekick set and created the pages and continued to decorate them. 
I love tags and cu tout a tag for each page just as an added layer and photo mat for some of my photos. 
This tag was cut from Planner Essentials 2, which i also cut to go inside each opening of the Seed Packet page.
I am going to share images from this little mini and then add the dies i used below. Hope you enjoy this mini project.





And then details for the cover:



I cut doubles for the large floral and the medium size floral for the cover, two sets of leaves and then i used the skeleton leaf from the Sidekick Essential 16 set, i love how the florals shape so beautifully.



I hope i have inspired you to create a min album using this Seed Pocket Set,
 it makes a perfect little mini album. 

Sidekick Essentials 11; 
Sidekick Essentials 16; 

 
Other Products:
49 and Market - Vintage Artistry Sage Collection - 12 x 12 Collection Pack
Dress My Craft - Pointed Styrofoam Buds - 5mm 

 Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Crushed Olive Distress Ink