I would Go Anywhere - Planner Essentials

 Good Morning! I wanted to share these planner pages! These are designed using various #PlannerEssential Dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs  for a Cruise I will be teaching on in November!



I have designed this class on the Brand New Release from
49 and Market
entitled #Anywhere. Using papers from the 6x8 and 12x12 Collection Paper Packs, along with the awesome Ephemera Pack.



This planner class is exclusive to
Crafters Therapy Cruise and Retreats
for their cruise coming November 2021
The class will include a A5 Planner, all pages and embellishments and a Ephemera pack that includes 70 Mix & Match Die Cut Pieces.

Click on Link above for further Details; or contact
Donna Fortuna
for further details. I am told there are only Four Cabins Remaining.



.
thank you for dropping by,

Karan