You Are Amazing - Elizabeth Craft Designs -

 Hello Friends and Welcome to my Blog, i have a card to share 

with you for Elizabeth Craft Designs. 

I am in love with their floral dies and so excited to be part of the team. 

Today i am sharing a technique i came up with, using florals 6.  Looking at this die, you might wonder what floral you can make with these dies, 

I decided this would make a great peony. 


I have shared this technique in a private class setting in March and  in a private group I have, and the ladies really liked the versatility of this die. 

to begin with we will need to cut a few flowers from florals 6


here is my start, creating a 5x7 card base 


I colored all the florals with Tea Rose Archival Ink


and the leaves with Peeled Paint Distress Ink and Bundled Sage distress Ink. I shaped them and then kept them close together while using my glue gun using stamens that complement the color. 




here is my finished card, i hope i have inspired you to give florals 6 a try!



Thank you for dropping by today!

Materials Used:

 

Other Products:
Tea Rose Archival Ink; Peeled Paint Distress Ink; 
Bundled Sage Distress Ink, pale yellow stamens, dress my craft pale rose stamens
seam binding, archival re inker; 
thank you for dropping by,

Karan