Hi Friends and welcome to my blog today, i have a layout to share with you that i designed for 2Crafty Chipboard. This is designed using some of their fabulous chipboard based on  "The Muse" Paper collection from Ciao Bella.

I am doing a step out tutorial for you. But first here is my project. The photos were sent to me by my Friend Donna Thoms and she had a photographer take her photos, this is her daughter and grandson, photography by: Danae Marie Photography; I did  edit them using Lightroom

Here is my project!





Here is a quick walk through this project, I hope you have enjoyed my project today.



Materials Used:
2 Crafty:


Leafy Shrub; 
6 inch Mandala;
 Light Bulb Word Set; 

Other Materials:
Ciao Bella Muse Paper Collection; 
Prima Mediums ( gesso, rust pastes; art stones
49 and Market flowers
Remember Moments Like this title