Hello friends and welome back to my blog. Today i am sharing a card i designed using the new Volume3 Florals release from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  These florals are designed using Florals 13. 


Florals 13 will create beautiful Morning Lilies, a dogwood as the top of the petal is detailed to fit a dogwood flower, or even a wild rose. I have designed a Wild Rose. 


I love the size of these dies, perfect for your craft projects and creating buds is really easy.


I hope i have inspired you to create some beautiful florals for your projects.






Product List:




Dress My Craft - Groove Golf Tool Set  Sizzix - Tim Holtz - Making Tool - Shaping Kit and Framelits Dies - Flower Jar Bundle Elizabeth Craft Designs - Florals Volume 3 Collections - Dies - Florals 13 

Paper is from 49 and Market - ribbon is Seam Binding.