Hello Friends and welcome to my blog. Today I have a mini album to share with you. I designed this using the Florals 12 on the cover along with indented stitched rectangles and stitched fishtails.

 The inside boosts a few more of my favorites and i hope you enjoy. 


The papers are from Stamperia - Classic ChristmasI love the vintage feel to the images in this collection and they were perfect for photo mats throughout the album. 


inside cover and first page. I free hand drew the curves pockets on the inside front cover and used the indented rectangles as photo mats throughout the album.


page 2 and 3, indented rectangles used again for photo flips. 


Above i used planner Essentials 16 and created a pocket from that large tree, Photo mats will fit in there. Same with the Small Villages on page 5. Photo mats will slip in under the houses and tress on that page. 



pages 6 and 7 i used stitched indented rectangles for the front of a side pocket. 


the last page and inside back ocver i used the stitched circles and indented rectangles. Lots of gold mirri paper was used throughout. 


I am attaching some detail photos of the cover for you, I hope you have enjoyed my project share for you today. 





Products Used:

Elizabeth Craft Designs - Florals Volume 3 Collection - Dies - Florals 12 Elizabeth Craft Designs - Florals Volume 3 Collection - Dies - Lacy Leaves Elizabeth Craft Designs - Dies - Planner Essentials 16 - Christmas Tree Page Elizabeth Craft Designs - Dies - Village Edges Elizabeth Craft Designs - Dies - Stitched Indented Rectangle