Hello Friends and welcome to my blog. Today I have a christmas card to share with you, designed with the new Blooms Collection and Florals 12 from Elizabeth Crafts.

I am in the mood for Christmas and wanted to create a few more Christmas Cards so I hope you enjoy this one. 



I went into my EC stash and pulled out everything related to Christmas, to create this. I have a few steps here i can share with you on how i created this gorgeous card. 

To begin with i used canson water color paper for my main background, smooshed some antique linen on my mat and pulled my background paper through that. (this measures 4 x 6 by the way) Stamping with CS146 as i felt it reminded me of the days of Christmas. I used Gold embossing powder form Nuvo and heat set that. 



I inked around the edges with antique linen distress ink again just to add a bit of dimension. I added some splatters to the background using aged mahogony and the water brush woth the water color set. 


I then set that aside to dry and got started on my blooms.


i stamped 6 of the poinsettia flowers from the Peace Bloom set, i wasnt sure at this point how many i was going to use, i just knew i wanted to use them. Stamping them with versa mark and then heat setting them with gold embossing powder. I then colored  them with the water colors.

 As it turned out i only used two of these on my final project. 

I stamped the sentiment from CS101Classic Christmas Sentiments onto canson water color paper using black Archival Ink. I did the same smooshing technique to the sentiment as i did to my background. 



Layering the main bckground with black, then gold mirri, red and kraft to coordinate with the colors in the background. I added some florals using the florals 12 colroing with aged mahogany and adding stamens to the centers.



i wanted to use the blooms from the Peace set as the background layer and added my florals 12 ontop of that both on the top and bottom.

i grabbed my favorite snow paste and just dabbed some of that around my card to give it that snowy look you see. 






I added some colored seaming bind and some gold thread to tie this all together. I hope you have enjoyed my little step out tutorial today. 


Elizabeth Craft Designs - Clear Photopolymer Stamps - Background Stamps 2 Elizabeth Craft Designs - Beautiful Blooms 2 Collection - Dies - Peace Elizabeth Craft Designs - Beautiful Blooms 2 Collection - Clear Photopolymer Stamps - Peace Elizabeth Craft Designs - Florals Volume 3 Collection - Dies - Florals 12