Hi Friends and welcome back to my blog. Today i have another Christmas card to share using some dies from Elizabeth Crafts on Papers from the Hello Winter Collection from Scrapboys. 


Using florals 12 from Elizabeth Crafts along with the lacey leaf,  i put together some poinsettias and colored them to match papers in the Hello Winter Collection.



i used Weathered Wood Distress Ink to color the blue poinsettias and aged Mahogany to color the red. 


The tractor I love, which i cut out on coordinating papers from the collection and used acetate in the window


I fussy cut the house and placed the tractor in front of it, which i felt reminded me of how many farmers are uing their tractors this time of year to clear the snow. 

I hope you enjoyed my card today, thank you for dropping by. 

Happy Scrapping. 


Elizabeth Craft Designs - Florals Volume 3 Collection - Dies - Florals 12 Elizabeth Craft Designs - Life Is Better On The Farm Collection - Dies - Tractor Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pads - Aged Mahogany Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pads - Peeled Paint Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pads - Weathered Wood