Hello Friends and welcome back to my blog, 

Today i am sharing a project with 49 and Market and I have a layout to share with you. 


Over the Christmas break our grandkids came up for a visit from southern Ontario, and although they were only here a few days, we had so much fun with them. This photo was taken on one of our walks on our trail along our 10 acre property, part of which leads down to our beach front and with all the snow, i felt the Sky collection would work perfectly. 



Some of these products might be retired, but i had some in my stash and I know some of you might too. I selected a couple papers, one of which i created a one inch frame all the way around my main background. adding brads to the corners.


Using the Sea glass and White flowers i tucked them in and around my frames and cut apart the leafy vines chipboard i had from Dusty Attic. 

From the extra paper from the cut out frame, i cut some fish tails to use as an added embellishment and layer.  I used snow paste and art stones for added texture.




I used two of the doily rub ons from the Rub On Transfers. put them on white cardstock. I then fussy  cut them out and used them as a layer on the right side of my stitched frames, I love the color of them and thought they blended beautifully with the flowers. 



i cut one of the stitched frames apart and used a strip in the left corner cluster i created, adding a couple flowers, some embossed chipboard, snow paste and art stones. 

I hope I have inspired you to create some winter layouts of your own, 

Until Next Time, Happy Scrapping!




  49 and Market - Vintage Artistry Sky Collection - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - Collector 49 and Market - Vintage Artistry Sky Collection - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - Bibliophile 

  49 and Market - Vintage Artistry Sky Collection - Rub-On Transfers 49 and Market - Flower Embellishments - Garden Petals - Sea Glass 49 and Market - Flower Embellishments - Rustic Bouquet - White Heron


Other Materials:

Dusty Attic leafy Vine Chipboard
ICraft Chipboard Title
Prima Art Stones
Deco Art Snow Paste
49 and Market Sky Stitched Frames
Nuvo Embossing Powder
Tim Holtz Metal Frame