Hello friends and welcome back to my blog, Today I am sharing a card i created for Creative Scrapbooker using 49 and Market Papers, Rubons, Washi Tape and Ephemera along with dies from Sizzix and Elizabeth Craft Designs.

 I wanted to show you how easy it is to put a card together. 

My base size is 5.5 x 7, making my first paper mat 5.5 x 7, and my second 5x6.5. On my top layer i added a few strips of Washi Tape


I then inked the edges with Seedless Preserves Distress Ink. Popped this on my card base with foam adhesive to add a little dimension. 

Using the Stitched Rectangles from Elizabeth Crafts, and Sizzix Butterflies, i die cut these out. 


I added a bit of shaping to these by adding a bit of water to the back and shaping the wings to give them some lift.


The top layer being the smaller rectangle die, i used the Rubons and added some splatters to the paper along with some strips of Washi Tape. 

I also used the Butterflies from the Rub On transfers rubbing them onto cardstock and fussy cutting them out, adding a bit of shape to the wings


The Doily, which is my first layer in between the Stitched Rectangles, is also a Rub on which i rubbed onto cardstock and fussy cut out. I felt the large circle doily form the Ephemera Pack would add a great layer and tucked that in under my largest rectangle shown below. 


To add even more layers and detail to this card i added some fish tails to the bottom of the largest rectangle. 


I thought adding some thread under the largest butterfly would some  texture to the card and tucked some in under the rectangle layers, as you can see peeking through the top of the card.




Products Used:


49 and Market - Vintage Artistry Lilac Collection - 12 x 12 Collection Pack 49 and Market - Vintage Artistry Lilac Collection - Washi Strips 49 and Market - Vintage Artistry Lilac Collection - Ephemera Collage Stack 49 and Market - Vintage Artistry Butter Collection - Rub-On Transfers Elizabeth Craft Designs - Dies - Stitched Indented Rectangle Ranger Ink - Tim Holtz - Distress Ink Pads - Seedless Preserves Idea-ology - Tim Holtz - Quote Chips - Theories