Hi Friends, I received the Retro Bus Kit in the mail yesterday and got started right away on designing my take on this project.



Using a few Planner Essentials I added a few added pages, in total there are 8 pages counting the coin pockets and tags.  Including front and back cover is 10. Here are some added photos for you, the materials i used are listed at the bottom of this post, hope you enjoy my take on the Retro Bus!



I used papers from 49 and Market Artistry Anywhere Collection, the size of the dies i this collection fit the 6x8 paper pack perfectly. You might not be able to get the 6x8 paper pack, but the 12 x 12 will also work. I wasnt able to find the Ephemera from the Anywhere Artistry on Scrapbook . com, but perhaps one of your local retailers will have it in stock :D 
 


Using the large coin pocket, covering the inside with acetate and adding some laser cuts from the paper pack. 


Hello photo frame and some laser cuts form the paper pack


Page 2 and 3


page 4 and 5




I love how this turned out and Hope you do too. thank you for dropping by today and I hope you give the Retro Bus Kit a try 



 49 and Market - Vintage Artistry Anywhere Collection - Wishing Bubbles and Trinkets 49 and Market - Vintage Artistry Anywhere Collection - 12 x 12 Collection Pack