Hello Friends and thank you for dropping by my blog. Today I am sharing a card with you. This is designed using Florals 6, along with the Stitched Indented Rectangles and a couple new stencils on the background. 


I started by cutting out three of each of the floral sizes from florals 6 onto the soft finish cardstock. I also cut out five of the leaves. 

 

The Florals

I also cut out 3 of small florals from Florals 16. I colored the Florals 6 using Saltwater Taffy Distress Ink, and the Florals 16 using scattered straw. I then shaped the Florals 6 forming three peonies. The small florals 16 i just inserted a wired stamen. 

The Background

I wanted to use the new stencils and started  by stamping CS146 Background Stamp with Black Archival Ink, I also used CS253 Note Pieces ( the smaller graph stamp) Once i stamped the images, i used the S044 Planner Stencils 1 and i used Light Texture Paste. I then used the Number Stencil and used a blending tool using Saltwater Taffy on the background creating a tone on tone color.  I then splatter some white acrylic ink and gold paint



I cut some stitched indented rectangles and only used strips of them to add some layers, what a great way to add layers, without all the bulk of a full layer. 



I used peach threaded pollens  in the center of the peonies and thought they blend so beautifully with the colors in the pattern paper. 


a couple detail images.  I then stamped the sentiment Hello Sunshine and die cut it out on the banner die, folding it back 



I hope you have enjoyed my project today. Until Next Time, Happy Scrapping

Products Used:



Carta Bella Paper - Flora No. 5 Collection - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - Warm Large Floral Carta Bella Paper - Flora No. 5 Collection - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - Happy Large Floral Carta Bella Paper - Flora No. 5 Collection - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - Light Pink Ranger Ink - Tim Holtz - Distress Ink Pad - Saltwater Taffy Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pads - Peeled Paint Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pads - Scattered Straw Elizabeth Craft Designs - Florals Volume 4 Collection - Clear Photopolymer Stamps - Smell The Flowers Elizabeth Craft Designs - Cozy Days Collection - Clear Photopolymer Stamps - Note Pieces