Hello Creative Friends and welcome back, today i am sharing a layout designed for 49 and Market. This is designed using the gorgeous Viken Collection. 


The photo is of my hubby taken in Panama City Florida years ago on  family vacation. I used the frame from the Ephemera Bits to Frame the photo and build my florals around. The twilight florals are perfet for this collection. 



I used some tags from the chipboard Tag Set as well as the Tag Set to add layers. 

The laser cut pieces i used to further frame my photo,  adds a great layer on which to build your flower clusters and the leaves peak out enough to give more color and contrast. 


Thank you for dropping by today I hope my project has inspired you to create with Viken. 

Until Next time Happy Scrapping


Material Used:


49 and Market - ARToptions Viken Collection - Ephemera Bits 49 and Market - ARToptions Viken Collection - Laser Cut Elements 49 and Market - ARToptions Viken Collection - Tag Set 49 and Market - ARToptions Viken Collection - Chipboard Set 49 and Market - ARToptions Viken Collection - 12 x 12 Collection Pack 49 and Market - Flower Embellishments - Garden Petals - Twilight