Come and Join me in my new #A5PlannerEssentials Class.

Designed using the gorgeous Holiday Wishes from 49 and Market Using stamps and dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs





12 Beautiful pages,
2 pocket pages included.
Holiday Wishes Ephemera package
Lantern Page Die Included

All Pages and photo mats will be cut other than the Lantern Page which you will be given paper and instructions on what to cut.

Below is a peek at a couple of the pages you will be creating in class.









In connection with my friends over Stamplicity.
Class will be taught in a closed Facebook Group

Sat Nov 19th, start time 9:30 a.m.


Live Videos will be up for 6 months for you to follow along later if you cannot make the live.
Please contact Stamplicity Call them at 905-834-7564 or click online here:

CLICK HERE TO JOIN ME IN THIS PLANNER CLASS


This will also likely be my last class for the year, so i would love to have you join me