Hello Creative friends and welcome back to my blog today sharing my monthly project with you for Elizabeth Craft Designs. 


I have put together a card using florals 6, the beautiful leaves from Planner Essentials 55 and Stitched Rectangles. 

The base, i bet you/re wondering, is a MDF panel, which is a gate, i primed and gave it a coat of Mintay Breeze. that color coordinates with the colors in the paper collection so well. 

I cut about 3 of each size, small medium and large so i could get a very full flower. 



To achieve the look on the florals, i used sprays and patina alcohol ink. I first colored parts of the florals with peacock feather distress ink. and used peeled paint distress ink on the leaves. 

I also added some snow paste on them to add some texture.



I used the beautiful papers from Mintay Papers, in the Grandmas Attic collection, what a beautiful collection it is. I used Dragons eye Spark paint from prima on the leaves which i cut using the planner essentials  55  set. 



I hope you like my project share today. Have you tried creating flowers with florals 6 lately?  Until next time, Happy Scrapping!