Hello Again Creative Friends, i have another Honey Bee Stamps Card to share with you, i created this yesterday while playing with my Black Friday Order i placed. If you know me, you know I love to create my own florals. 



I am new to this kind of layering and i have to say, i just love how easy these go together ( especially with the layering guide close by)


This is the Lovely Layers Peony which has 7 layers to it to create the gorgeous peony, I cut two of each of the dies in the peony set, as i knew i wanted to create two flowers and two buds, the layering guide makes it easy to know how to shade and how to assemble. 




I knew i would love creating with these layering flowers and have a few others now in my stash im going to play with, thank you for dropping by and i hope i have inspired you to give these layering floral dies a go, 

( I think they are my new found fav)



Products Used:


Quilted A2 Cover Plate


Be Mine Buzzwords Die




Be Mine 6x6 Stamp Set



Distress Inks:

Peeled Paint, Saltwater Taffy; Abandoned Coral and Ripe Persimmon


Thank you for dropping by

Karan