Captured Moments - Scrap and Me

 Hello Creative Friends and welcome back to my blog. Today I am sharing a project designed for Scrap and Me using papers from the new Dream a Little Collection. 


The Dream a Little collection is perfect for any photo, but especially for wedding photos in my opinion. With its gorgeous pastel colors in blue and pink, i used a photo of a family wedding we attended last fall. 


I torn the Dream a Little 9/10 on a corner angle and mounted that on Dream a little 1/2. I tucked in a large chipboard border underneath to add more delicate detail 

Using papers as a photo mat and distressing the edges, i mounted my photo on top. added in flowers from 49 and Market. 


The chipboard mini title is from Dusty Attic and the dainty flourishes are Scrapaholics. 




I decided to white wash the pattern background a bit to tone down the pattern but enough to allow the colors to still shine through, I hope you like my project share and look forward to seeing you next month. 


Materials Used:

Dream A Little 9/10

lhttps://scrapandme.pl/gb/categories/5672-dream-a-little-0910.html


Dream a Little 1/2


Dream a Little 7/8

I used both sides of this paper for a photo mat

https://scrapandme.pl/gb/categories/5670-dream-a-little-0708.html



thank you for dropping by,

Karan