HI Creative Friends

I have a project share for you designed for the 2023 - 2024 Brand Ambassador call for Graphic 45. #G45BACall23.




I have been having fun in my scrapbook room since i returned from holidays and this is one of a few projects i will be sharing over the next little while.


This is a 8x8 Shadow Box Frame designed using the #catchoftheday Collection. We live close to the water here and this collection was perfect for the project i had in mind.






I fussy cut out the lighthouse images and used some of the journal cards and images from the collection. I then used the flower dies from the Large Tag Set to create the flowers.




This will be a great little decor piece I will be proud showcase in our home.

Thank you for dropping by, i will be sharing a couple more projects in the coming weeks.