Hello Creative Friends, 

I am back to share with you my final project for the current Brand Ambassador Call for Graphic 45, 2023-2024. 

If you have followed along my crafting journey, you will know i have a passion for Mini Albums, I love creating with them and have made a few in the past from scratch and this one today, is made from scratch. 



This beautiful mini was created from scratch using black chipboard, black cardstock and Le Romantique  Collection from Graphic 45. 

One thing i added in this hand made mini was side pockets to each page, which allowed me to create a 10.5 x 6.5 pull out ( photo sleeves)  for added photos. 

This mini album measures 7.5 x 6



I always do some kind of closure on my mini albums, but this time, i thought i might try doing a belly band. So this belly band wraps the entire album, and all the detail ( Roses from Graphic 45 and die cuts) are on the band itself, so when you remove the band, the album can remain flat. 


Spine Detail - 

most spines are often left flat, but i thought it would be an added touch to add some curve to the spine making it look like an old book. 



When i create a mini album, i always look at the inside front and inside back covers as being the opening and closing to my album and often will added flips or waterfalls to add even more photos, i have done that to this album too. 


above is the inside front cover of the album and below is the inside back cover of the album 


Using a detail corner rounder on my photo flips throughout the album, gave it a great detail too.  Below are a few images of the inside pages. I only had the 12 x 12 collection pack on hand, so no ephemera, i did cut a few images from one of the papers to detail my photo flips. 



on above page i added a pocket and used a detail border punch. and Used one of the chipboard pieces 



Above is a photo showing you the pocket, and the photo pull out i created on each page. 

Below are a few more photos of the gorgeous belly band and cover. 




Thank you for dropping by today, if even to take a peek. 

Wish me luck with the Graphic 45 Brand Ambassador Call for 2023 - 2024 too.