Hello Fellow Creatives, and welcome back to my blog. I am sharing a project designed for Scrap and Me using the Spring Purple Collection. 

I added in chipboard from Mintay and Dusty Attic. i fussy cut the 12" border from  the Spring Purple 3/4 and used the full border on the left side of the layout.

I used a photo from a family wedding last fall ( you may have likely seen a few photos from this wedding in recent layouts)



I love the florals from Graphic 45 and used the Purple Roses. 


I cut one of the photo mats from the Purple Set and used that behind my photo. 

Thank you for dropping by today i hope i have inspired you to create with Spring Purple. 

Material Used:


Spring Purple 3/4

https://scrapandme.pl/pl/kategorie/5353-spring-purple-0304.html


Spring Purple 7/8



Spring Purple 1/2




Paper Set Spring Purple