Hello everyone and welcome to my blog. 

Today  I am sharing a card designed with the new release from Elizabeth Craft Designs designed by Angelica Turner called Garden Party. Angelica has designed a new paper collection, 6 new die sets, and a stamp set 




Its a gorgeous collection, this card is designed with Wildflower 2 along with Greenery Fillers 1. I used papers from Graphic 45 and colored my florals to coordinate with the paper!



I die cut lots of fillers from various papers in the collection to add more dimension. I dabbed on some snow paste and a touch of glitter to add that special touch. 

Here is my final card. I know you will love creating with the Garden Party collection. 



Products Used:

Spellbinders Embossing Folder

Wildflowers 2

Greenery Fillers 1

Indented Stitched Frame