Hello Creative Friends and welcome to my blog. Today I am sharing a project i designed  for Uniquely Creative. Last month they sent me a parcel to create with, as they were for the first time exhibiting at Namta. 




I was sent Wisteria Lane along with an Accordion Album. I used pretty much most of the papers, the cuts and quite a few of the vellum cuts. I really wanted to "stick" to what i was sent without using anything from my stash 


first page i created a belly band and tucked in a couple photo mats, i embellished the band with some of the creative cuts.  Page 2 had some floral in the top corner so i embellished on top of that and you can tuck in a photo right under neath the cluster. 


this this page i used some of the left over pieces on the fifth page and create a double side  photo flip on the 6th page. 


On the reverse of the Album, I have a side belly band on this page and you can tuck photos in under the band. I embellished the top of the band with some creative cuts. 



This page i created a fold over magnetic belly band and embellished the top of it with some cuts and it holds two photo flips secure.



A pull out photo mat on the left and a belly band on the right



It was a great little project to put together and I hope I  have inspired you. 

Products Used