Hello Friends, it is Karan Gerber here to share with you a hand made album for 49 and Market. 



The album measures 8.5 x 8.5 and i have designed is so that the pages have side pocket to add more room for photos. For this album I used the gorgeous Kaleidoscope Collection. 




I used some of the laser cuts and ephemera on the cover. I also tucked in a chipboard tag and used one of the chipboard sub titles here too. I layered all of these some, i kept flat, others i added just a bit of foam for dimension. 




Using some of the 12 x 12 along with the 6x8 papers, i was able to combine some strips that added some colorful options to tuck in photo mats.  Some of the ephemera pieces, i layered and used my tiny stapler to staple some of the clusters i created together.  This really helps to save on some bulk in your albums. 



It is so easy to create some fabulous pages tucking in ephemera, laser cuts, and even a Stacked Frame or two throughout to tuck in some photos. When i was all done i thought adding some paint splatters just to add some texture and detail. 

I hope I have inspired you to used the Kaleidoscope Collection for your next album project. 

Thank you for dropping by today!

Products Used: