Hello Creative Friends and welcome back to my blog!



I am working on getting caught up with my sidekick Prompts and today I am sharing March 16 Prompt - Postage Stamps! Now although there are no postage stamps per say, the numbers I used are from the Postage Stamp Die Set 


The photo is from a winter storm that hit our area, and really although the temps in our area are cooler, our winter has been very mild compared to what we are use to.



For this prompt, i used a few Planner Essential Sets to complete this 
Sidekick Page. I started with Sidekick 5 for the page.

I used the tags from Tab 4 which i cut out onto craft paper, i then added the tag topper in black.  i had some strips of fabric left over from a project i attempted ( it is one of those WIP, that i never completed) 

I really want to do some sewing on my pages moving forward. so i sewed a couple strips onto the tag. Really this was a test to see if i wanted to continued doing this, and well, yes, i most certainly do! SO i die cut the numbers from the Postage Stamp Set, and ran the tag through my sewing machine again. 

I also used the banner from File Folder Set 1, and then sewed that onto the tag. 


I also used the 2004 - Sidekick Pocket to die cut the photo, and i also sewed that on the tag. then adhered the tag onto my page. 



I love how my page turned out and hope to have inspired you to try some sewing on your pages too. 

Until Next time - Happy Crafting

Products Used:

Sidekick 5