Hello Creative Friends and welcome to the 49 and Market Blog today. I wanted to share an upcoming class with you that I have designed for an event coming up in Kitchener, Ontario. 



This event is Scrapfest


 I am honored to have been teaching at this event for the past 9 years and thrilled to bring a 49 and Market Mixed up Album as one of my classes. 

This class will be held Saturday, April 13, from 10:00 a.m. until 2:30 pm In Kitchener Ontario, Yes it is an in person event. 




The Album is designed using the new Color Swatch Teal and what a stunning collection it is. I love the teals and taupes throughout the collection which  showcases those favorite family photos. 






The album is filled with the ephemera and laser cuts and I added in some of my own personal touches, I created  pocket pages, a water fall and page flips to all you to add even more photos to this gorgeous album. 



I often used ribbon to create my closures but this time I designed a  belly band which wraps the entire album.




If you live in south western Ontario, and would like to take part in the class, I would love to have you join me in this class. You can find all the details here: