Hello friends and welcome back to my blog. Today I am sharing a project for Elizabeth Craft Designs over on their blog. 



I have decided to create a layout using Wildflowers 1 ( 2096) I die cut them out on a coordinating paper from the paper collection i used for the layout. 



I colored the edges of the floral cuts using Bundled Sage Distress Ink and the center with black archival ink. I also colored the foam stamen with Black Archival Ink but not on all of them on some i also colored the foam stamen Bundled Sage.
 



I also die cut the Frame Set ( 2101) out on Black Cardstock, i cut it in half and tucked the photo in top and bottom. I though it added such great detail and frames the photo  of our first snowfall in November of 2023 here in Northern Ontario. 


Using the Greenery Fillers (2100) i tucked them in and around the florals to add dimension.  I cut the Elegant Leaves 1 ( 2045) out on black cardstock added some shaping to them and tucked in and around the florals. 



So here is my layout which i cut to fit this 12 inch Embroidery Hoop. I love how it turned out and I hope i have inspired you to create florals for your layouts too. 


Products Used:

Moonlit Garden 49 and Market

Elizabeth Craft Design Dies: 

2101 - Frames

2100 - Greenery Fillers

2096- Wildflower 1

2045-Elegant Leaves 1

Until Next Time:

Happy Scrapping!