Hi friends, i have been working ahead in my Design Team commitments and have created an extra project. I like to work ahead this time of year, so that I can spend more time with my family. 

So i designed a Love Letters Album. 

This is designed on a mdf album from Scrapiniec. And i love how it turned out. i think it has to be one of my most favorite projects i have ever created. I love the hand made asters on the cover, the work i put into the mediums to have the chipboard look like rod iron, took some patience and drying time. The glaze was giving me some grief but i managed to work with it and added a few layers to get the final look you see below. 

So, here are a few peeks. i think i might do a walk through video later on when i finish tweaking the inside.


I really wanted to make some hand made flowers, its been so long since i have done that, i use to love doing that, but my heart was not into it anymore. It can be alot of work to stamp and cut, color and shape and then build the flowers, 

this cover alone took me over four hours to build and put together. But seriously, i am in love with this project and so thrilled to share it with you.


i promise to do a walk through and share some inside photos in a little while. but for now, you will have to drool over this. 


 The cover was a four step paint system from Canvas Corp that i had in box and found while going through and cleaning things up in my scrap book room.


thank you for dropping by and taking a closer look, i hope you love this album as uch as i did putting it together.

Materials:
Scrapiniec - Mail Album
Canvas Corp - 4 step paint system in Metal
Scrapboys - Dream Garden
Heartfelt Aster stamp and Die.