HI Friends and welcome to my blog today. I am sharing some inspiration again for 2 Crafty Chipboard. I have an altered piece to share with you.

When i was teaching my class at Paper Lane Studio in Sept, i purchased this clock there. Its by Prima ( well i will be buying a few more of these cause i love them)



I designed this as my project for December and here it is. You all know how much i love using clocks; gears and clock images and why; where take a look at this


I have altered alot of clocks in my time and this one has got to be my fav, i think cause i incorporated a photo of hubby and I and managed to print one small enough to fit into the small hand watch clock too. 

I used the small clock face chipboard and added some mediums to it to get a petina look; I had some of the cog border left, cut it into two and used it on the top of the clock





the element set i used on the handle of the clock and the title was perfect for this project. 


you can see some of the cog border, i cut it so it would fit perfectly ontop of the detail in the clock
I found those gear wings at hobby lobby and knew they would be perfect for a project. 


I hope you love this alter as much as i do, until next time,

happy Scrapping!

Product Used:

Clock Face; Just love our Story; element Set; Cog Border


Other Materials:
Prima Clock; gesso; Liquid Acrylic; 
Metallic Gilding Polish - Creative Expressions
Mists - Prima and Art Anthology