Hello Friends and welcome to my blog today. Today i have a project designed for Dusty Attic

Like many of you, i have found it difficult to sit down and create during these strange times we find ourselves in.  Upon reflection, it is times like these, that i feel,  we need to cherish our memories even more and that we should preserve these for years  to come.

I was going through and decluttering my home as we prepare for the next journey in our lives and i came across some old LP ( record albums) 

i had seen these use as altered projects so i though i would attempt one. 



After finding a photo of hubby and I from florida in 2014, i realised i had never scrapbooked this one, so here is my project for you today based on the Moodboard for April.



I first had to prep the album (LP)  and i used black gesso and gave it a couple 
coats and set it aside to dry. 



I used the center of the Skeleton clock and heat embossed it with Seth Apters Baked Texture- Sand embossing powder. I did this for both skeleton clocks.
The mystic Flourish and title i embossed with white embossing powder. i had used this in another project so i had bits left over and tucked them throughout the flowers. 




The corals and golds i took from the Moodboard for the month, and brought in that in the paper from 49 and Market -Ethereal.  

The background is the black from the Moodboard and mauves and purples are in the paper, 

I hope i have inspired you for the Moodboard this month !




Other Materials: 49 and Market Ethereal Paper collection; Little Birdie Crafts flowers; black gesso; Prima Stencil; snow paste; old LP record; Cosmic Shimmer Gilding Polish