Good Morning Friends and welcome back to my blog. Today i am sharing a project designed for Elizabeth Crafts, it is a Christmas Card. I love creating my own florals and Florals 12 are fabulous to create poinsettias with. 


I was excited to receive some new papers that i ordered and got started on some Christmas Cards. I used the Stitched Circles to create some different sized layers and adhered those together. 

I cut two sets of the Lacey Leaves (1878) as i love using them to tuck in my floral clusters to add detail. The Florals 12,  I cut four large, two medium and two small along with 8 of the 
leaves from the same set. 


I colored the florals with aged mahogany distress ink and the leaves with peeled paint distress ink. After molding and shaping i used pollen 
from Dress my craft to add to my centers. 


I love to add even more detail to my florals so i dabbed snow paste from Deco Art and topped off with Glitter to add that snowy look.


thank you for dropping by, i hope you enjoy creating your Christmas cards this season.



Products Used:
Elizabeth Crafts: Stitched Circles; Florals 12; Lacey Leaves; Glitter and Soft Finish Cardstock
Simple Stories Rustic Christmas Paper Collection
Dress My Craft Pollen - Light Mustard
Peeled Paint Distress Ink; Aged Mahogany Distress Ink


Elizabeth Craft Designs - Florals Volume 3 Collection - Dies - Florals 12 Elizabeth Craft Designs - Florals Volume 3 Collection - Dies - Lacy Leaves Simple Stories - Simple Vintage Rustic Christmas Collection - 6 x 8 Paper Pad Dress My Craft - Pastel Thread Pollen - Light Mustard My Colors Cardstock - My Minds Eye - 12 x 12 Classic Cardstock - Carnival Red