Good Morning Friends and welcome back to my blog today. I am happy to share a card with you designed using Florals 13.


Here is how i began creating my card. 


i started by selecting some papers and using dies from the Stitched Indented Rectangles


I then used the stitched circles and cut a sentiment, matting it in a coordinating paper and matting it on the color i used for my base


Using Soft Finish Cardstock die cutting three sets of each size as i wasnt sure how many i would need.


coloring the florals with Victorian Velvet and the leaves with Peeled Paint Distress Ink, i set about assembling my florals


assembling the card and tucking in the leaves in and around the flowers.


Here is a side view of the card and once completed i decided to add some snow paste to detail the florals and leaves, i find it gives it nice texture too. I used stamens to my centers.


I love how this turned out and i would love to see your take on Florals 13. 


Ranger Ink - Tim Holtz - Distress Ink Pads - Victorian Velvet Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pads - Peeled Paint Graphic 45 - Elegance Collection - 12 x 12 Collection Pack