All Roads Lead Home at Christmas - Mini Album


Hello Friends and welcome back to my blog today. I know it has been a long time since i have done any mini albums, and they are, honestly by far, one of my most favorite projects to do, This one os designed on the new Foundations 2.0 Mini album ( i could only get my hands on black) From 49 and Market. 

I used the Vintage Artistry Peace and Joy Mini Collection in this mini and i love the colors and how it turned out. 


I only had the mini kit to work with, so i think i did pretty good in creating this adorable little mini. the flowers i had in my stash along with the metal embellishments i used on my cover, I will add pages from the inside, starting from front, inside cover, to the back inside cover. 


front inside cover i added a magnet to the photo pocket, and on first page i scored the page at 4" added a couple magnets to create a fold out page. The laser cuts are beautifully done and add a easy embellishment.  The border punch is from my stash and it works beautifully throughout the album. 


page 2 and 3 i create fold out pockets, and then tuck in pockets using y border punch. adding a few laser cuts to embellish the pages. There is a double fold out i did not photograph under the right page, it has the song paper from the collection and a couple border punches for a side pocket. quite simple, yet elegant. 


That tree page is fabulous for the tree laser cut and the dear. the photo frame is just tacked on so i can add photos when im ready. the mirror page i created a fold and added magnets to the fold out. 


detail of the tree page with those deer, reminds me of my own back yard right now. We always see deer here in the north. 


i added snow paste to both pages and sprinkled with glitter. I also added a border punch, it really finishes off that edge. 



the inside back cover and last page. I used one of the pockets for the inside back cover, Its so awesome that there is a template in the back of the pockets you can cut out to get the perfect side for the cover paper on those pockets. A few laser cuts to adorn the pages and a border punch to finish off that pocket.

I hope you have enjoyed seeing this great mini, until next time.

Happy Scrapping! 


49 and Market - Foundations - Album Pockets - Portrait - Black - 4 Pack 49 and Market - Foundations - 8.5 x 6.5 Chipboard Album - Landscape - Black 49 and Market - Vintage Artistry Peace and Joy Collection - 12 x 12 Collection Pack
thank you for dropping by,

Karan