Hello friends and welcome to my blog. Today i am sharing a fall card 
designed for Creative Scrapbooker. 



Here in Ontario, the colors have taken over the trees and bright oranges, yellows and reds are all over our island. It sure is a beautiful site to see. My card is inspired by those beautiful fall colors and i 
wanted to show you how i created this. 


To begin with, we will need to cut out some florals and leaves from Florals 5. (large, medium small, 2 small as well as some leaves) I cut these out on water color paper from Canson.

I am using the Watercolors from Elizabeth Crafts as well to color.


I used the water brush that comes with the set to color using permanent yellow. 
( second row, second from left) and I colored the leaves the Yellow Green
 ( third row, third color from left)

shaping them with the Golf tool from Dress My Crafts allows me to give the paper a groove in the middle of the petals. Turn the petals and leaves over and lighten moisten from the back



I used threaded pollen from Dress my Crafts to detail my floral centers. When i had all my flowers assembled, i dabbed a bit of snow paste on to add a little texture and detail with glitter on top. 


above and below are some detail images of the photos 




This Quote Stamps are my favorites to add sentiments to my card so i stamped You Are Amazing using Peeled Paint distress ink and used the stitched fishtail to cut it out. 

Below is my finished card




I would love to see your take on florals using water colors. It is a great way 
to create fabulous flowers.