Life is better with Flowers - ECD

Hello Creative Friends. I have a project share for you designed with the new #bloomwildly collection from Elizabeth Craft Designs

Todays card is designed using the Poppy (2376)
 along with the Stitched Ovals (2381) and Stitched Rectangles. (2349) 

This is card 36 of 52. 

I cut the Poppies out on Soft Finish Cardstock and colored with Distress Ink using Weathered Wood and Vintage photo in the center, i then stamped using the flower Centers 3with Archival Coffee Ink. 

The Floral Greenery in this release is,  i believe, one of my favorites to work with, so much you can do, and i most always cut the greenery apart and use it to tuck in areas where i find i need more filler. They just add so much more to a finished card. 


I used the banner die from the Rectangle Gift Box for my sentiment and tucked it in under my florals. 

I matted the gorgeous Florals on the Stitched Ovals and then onto the Stitched Rectangles. Off setting the ovals.


Thank you for dropping by today, I hope i have inspired you to create with the new Bloom Wildly Poppy from Elizabeth Craft Designs.



next