Bohemian Rose Delicate Purse (ECD)

 Happy Friday Creative Friends: 

I wanted to share a project using the Rose and the Delicate Fancy Purse. These products are currently on sale over on the Elizabeth Craft Designs Website.  

I decided i wanted to create one last project with these amazing products. 



I cut the purse out of some few remaining pieces of paper i had left of the Bohemian Rose Paper Collection, and the sides out of cardstock. 



I die cut the roses out of soft finished Cardstock and colored with Tattered Rose Distress Ink. The fern and Greenery and the Rose Leaves are colored using a blend of Bundled Sage Distress Ink and Green Jean from 49 and Market. 




I added some mini beads to the handles and added more for detail on the front flap. 




Be sure to check out the sale on the website, and these links will allow you an extra 20% off your order. 


this is card 37 of 52. 

Rose

Delicate Fancy Purse

Fern & Greenery

Soft Finish Cardstock

Floral Greenery 4

Bohemian Rose Paper


next