Good Morning Friends and welcome back to my blog as I share a project with you for Elizabeth Craft Designs. This is designed using the Volume 4 Florals using Florals 15. 


Cutting the florals out using Soft finished cardstock, i colored them with saltwater Taffy Distress ink and the leaves with Peeled Paint



Shaping them using my shaping mat, i added some stamens to the center. 


To create the dress i took a 5.75 x 12 inch piece of patterned paper cardstock and scored every 1/2 inch. Making sure to fold so that the ends were able to be folded inward. I free hand drew the top of the dress to create a tank style top and wrapped gold thread and colored seam binding to coordinate with the card. 


I cut the Mandala die and used it on the left side of the dress to add more detail. I hope you enjoy my card and have fun creating with the new florals. I due cut the banner from the Book Box and stamped the sentiment using Black Archival Ink. 

above project inspired by Rajni Chawla