Hello friends and welcome back to my blog. Today I am sharing a 12 x 12 layout designed for 49 and Market using the Avesta Collection. 



I used a die cut frame to frame my photo and then add the florals 


I made the photo black and white so the colors in the pattern paper would shine through and those flowers would pop. 

I used the tags and tucked then in and around the flag pieces i cut.  I used these on top and bottom of the photo frame to add more layers.


above is the banner and tag detail, i love how this turned out. 



I wanted to show you the flowers,  I feel they really enhance the beautiful paper and show off the baby photo beautifully

Thank you for dropping by today. 





Products Used:

49 and Market - ARToptions Avesta Collection - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - Delight  49 and Market - ARToptions Avesta Collection - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - Flutterbies   49 and Market - ARToptions Avesta Collection - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - Posies

49 and Market - ARToptions Avesta Collection - Tag Set   49 and Market - Flower Embellishments - Royal Spray - Bashful 49 and Market - Flower Embellishments - Rustic Bouquet - Cranberry


49 and Market - Flower Embellishments - Sugar Posies - Tutti Frutti